Hi Sweets,
This message is just for you. It was one year ago today we were married. It is hard to believe…time has gone by so fast. When you said it felt more like five years, yes, I was a little worried for a moment that you meant that in a bad way. So, when you explained that it felt like five years because you feel like you have known me for that long and things have been so great, that made my heart soar. I feel the same way about you. I never knew it would be so easy to love someone so much and so quickly. I really was just waiting for the “right” person to come along. Thank you for helping me experience so many “firsts” with you during the last year and a half we have known each other. I am a better person for having you (and the boys) in my life. I can’t wait for the day we can make this an eternal marriage and welcome sweet children of our own into our home.


No comments:
Post a Comment