Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Presidential Suite...Ooo la la!

On Wednesday, I had quite a nice little surprise! I knew that Jed had been planning a little anniversary surprise, I just didn't know exactly when he would he would enact his plan. So, just as I was about to leave work, Jed showed up and took me on a little surprise get away. As we drove through Salt Lake, I had no idea where we were going. Jed loves surprises and he did a great job with this one. We drove up to the Anniversary Inn. WOW! The Presidential Suite was our destination. Very Impressive! After we checked in we then went out to dinner at The Roof restaurant in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. The food was wonderful, the atmosphere very romantic and beautiful and the company was of course very special. I highly recommend The Roof for a special occasion. We had a great night in the Presidential Suite and then spent the next day just hanging out with each other. Something we rarely get to do. We took a nice little drive through Emigration Canyon, went to lunch at Moochies and then home to pick up the boys. I had a wonderful time and am so grateful to Jed for planning such a special time for our 1st anniversary. It is something I will always remember.





2 comments:

Tyler V said...

Congrats on your anniversary!

Hannah said...

What a fun anniversary! Sorry to have forgotten it. Happy belated anniversary! We'll get to Moochies one of these days. I've been dying to try it for some time now.