Like many others, our stake has been very vocal about getting your food storage in order. Jed and I on a personal level have also felt very strongly this is something we should be doing. We even had our parents give us food storage as christmas gifts. I have been doing some research on the internet to find ideas and suggestions on how other people are preparing. One of the really good things I have found and will be working on in the next few weeks comes from Food Storage Made Easy. (http://foodstoragemadeeasy.net/) They have an Emergency Preparedness Plan that you can easily download to your own computer and update as needed. I will definately be putting that into place in our home.
I also found the following story below from Emergency Essentials (http://beprepared.com/), along with a ton of information on what to do in specific emergency situations. I am compiling this information to put in my Emergency Prepardnes Plan binder. So, if you want a copy, I will be happy to forward this on to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment