I have come up with a plan to help us all work harder toward our weight loss goals. We will continue to have a weekly weigh in. That will be up to you to keep track of. I would like to add an incentive towards your weight loss goals. We are going to have a monthly weigh in that will result in a sweet reward for the person who has lost the most in the group each month.
How does this sound...

2 free movie tickets...sans the popcorn, of course.

1 free pedicure...ooo my feet would love this!
1 free massage...just let all your worries melt away.

1 free manicure...my hands would also love me for this!

A gift certificate to Barnes & Noble...have a favorite book you want to read?
So, heres the deal.
We will have our first official month-end weigh in on Friday March 7th and continue to have our reward weigh in every 4 weeks for the next 5 months.
The person who has lost the most total weight each month will have their choice of one of the above mentioned prizes. Obviously, the person who wins first will get the best selection.
So, get out there, get your body in gear, choose your food wisely (that means you, Jed, Ma, Pops and Andi). GOOD LUCK!
If anyone else would like to join our little group, just let me know! The more the merrier.
How does this sound...

2 free movie tickets...sans the popcorn, of course.

1 free pedicure...ooo my feet would love this!
1 free massage...just let all your worries melt away.

1 free manicure...my hands would also love me for this!

A gift certificate to Barnes & Noble...have a favorite book you want to read?
So, heres the deal.
We will have our first official month-end weigh in on Friday March 7th and continue to have our reward weigh in every 4 weeks for the next 5 months.
The person who has lost the most total weight each month will have their choice of one of the above mentioned prizes. Obviously, the person who wins first will get the best selection.
So, get out there, get your body in gear, choose your food wisely (that means you, Jed, Ma, Pops and Andi). GOOD LUCK!
If anyone else would like to join our little group, just let me know! The more the merrier.
3 comments:
Well I had better get to work because I had no idea I was included in the family weight loss!
By the way how long is this contest and whats the prize at the end?
Mom said you wanted to be included. It's up to you if you want to join us or not. We kind of said we were going to do it until the end of the year. Because we all have a lot to loose...especially the men. But I wanted to have some incentive/reward to keep us going. I don't know what the prize at the end will be yet. Still thinking on that.
This sounds cool!
First itme here, how perfect I have weight to lose, too! :-)
~ingrid
Post a Comment