Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Learning the tricks of the trade(mama trade)

What it is it about kids and puking and not being able to contain the gross stuff all in one place? Seriously?! Jens came in Saturday and told me he had vomited in the bathroom. So, I thought I would go in and do an easy, breezy cleanup. NOPE. It was in the tub, on the floor, in the sink and on the toilet. If you start to puke in one place why not just stay there???????????? Yuck!!!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Never is vomit easy to clean up. Blech. Hey, how does one get invited to see your Cakegirl Lorilou? Are there recipes???? I love recipes.

Tyler V said...

Oh, so gross!!!
The puke thing is one I don't think I'll ever get used to. Just wait until you get thrown up all over. Things to look forward to...?