
When I picked Will up from school today I noticed he was unusually dirty, with his legs covered in dirt. (yes he wore shorts today even though it was snowing/raining) So I asked what was up? Will told me he had to bury a baby worm that he found that was dead. He actually found a patch of dirt/mud and dug a hole and buried the poor little worm. It thought it was cute, funny, and well just so darned tender of him. He has such a tender heart and is always so concerned about how other are feeling. Let's hope this is one trait he will never out grow!
2 comments:
He would have died to see me running over worm after worm on my run a few mornings ago. I felt so bad but they were everywhere!!
Are you kidding, it would have given him an excuse to play in the mud. He would have LOVED IT!!!
Post a Comment