Well, to keep people(my family especially)updated and not have to tell the same story over and over again, I will just do an update here as things happen.
I went to my OB for my yearly exam last week. During that time we discussed how things were coming along. I think he could tell I am getting very frustrated with the whole thing. He told me that with my age and already trying to get pregnant for almost a year, he wanted me to get a little more aggressive with treatment. He thinks it would be a good idea to see an Infertility specialist. He also ordered a test called an HSG ultrasound. If you don't know what that is, you can read about it here. Basically it is an ultrasound that checks to see if there is any blockage in the fallopian tubes. Sounds like fun, huh? He also wants Jed to do some testing. If we can rule out any possible problems from that testing, we can get a better idea of how to proceed. I have been given the names of a couple of Infertility Specialists and my OB is on board with that. So, we'll see what we find out with the testing and move on from there.
2 comments:
Aww yes the famous HSG test. Its the best, your gonna love it!! Trust me after 9 years and thousands of dollars later it will be worth it to see whats going on.If you need anything call me because I have been living in your situation for a very long time. when it comes to any infertility testing I am an expert!!
Ruth also knows a bit about it. She also went through some interesting testing. I'm glad you have an involved doctor.
Post a Comment