Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We had two Thanksgiving feasts this year. One on the Traditional Turkey Day and one on Friday. We spent Thanksgiving day with Jed's family and had a wonderful meal. Jed's brother Brett and his family were here from California. It was the first time the whole family had been together in about 2 years. Apparently we didn't take any photos of the event, so if you want to hop on over to Carmen's blog, you can check out the feast there.

Our 2ND feast was hosted on Friday by my lovely Aunt Chris and Uncle Keith. I love these guys. They volunteered to host at their house and then wait until Friday so we could all be there. The food was wonderful, the company even better. I love getting together with my cousins and brothers. It doesn't happen often any more, so it was nice to see a few of the kiddos there.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I haven't seen a picture of Adam in ages. Is that him there by your parents?

Cakegirl Lorilou said...

Yes, that is Adam and his girlfriend is the one with the long blond hair.