I just found an incredible article on line through "The Power of Moms" website. The article is entitled "Family Economy", and is written by Richard Eyre, who is a best selling author pretty well known throughout Utah. His website is called ValuesParenting.com.
The reason I like this article so much is because it really kind of reinforces what we are trying to do with our allowance plan with the boys. After reading the article, there are a couple of things I'm going to talk to Jed about tweaking. Namely, setting up bank accounts for the boys. We had discussed it before, but never got around to it. I think it is a great idea. So, for those of you wondering how it is going for us or how to implement something in your own family some day, I think this is a good model. I'll let you know how it is going once we get more time with it under our belts.
No comments:
Post a Comment