My SIL Carmen requested baby bump photos, but in all honesty, there really isn't a baby bump yet. Just the "food baby" bump that I've been sporting for a while now. I am finding that some of my clothes are fitting a little more tightly and it has become very uncomfortable to wear anything but the maternity pants that I bought a while ago. But when I get on the scale, it still shows that I haven't gained any weight yet. Weird. I guess with the bloating and distribution of things in the stomach region, it is enough to make a difference in how my clothes are fitting.
I've been feeling a lot of tugging and stretching the last few days, which is a good thing I suppose. I guess that means the little bean is growing as it should. I have also started to feel what I think are little kicks and pokes the last couple of days, but since I'm not really sure what it is supposed to feel like it could also just be indigestion.
We go in for an ultrasound this Thursday to find out the sex of the baby. William wants a girl and Jens wants a boy. Our niece Olivia has figured out that if it is a girl she won't be the only girl granddaughter and that makes her a little nervous, so she also has voiced her opinion on the subject and is hoping for a boy. I'm just hoping to see a healthy baby. It is really hard for me to go so long between appointments not knowing if everything is going as it should. I guess I should feel grateful, as I have had more exposure to ultrasound at this point in the pregnancy than most women do, because of my 3 ER visits. Other than some emotional ups and downs the last couple of weeks, things are pretty normal. But then again, I am an emotional girl, so Jed is used to that.
Here are photos from the last couple of months, in no particular order.
The boys in Yellowstone
William eating his giant jawbreaker on the road trip.
Jed was proud to see a bear sighting on his birthday. Too bad we missed it by a few days. That was the one thing we really wanted to see, but didn't.




No comments:
Post a Comment