This little guy celebrated 4 months and Easter on the same day. Here he is in his new Easter outfit. Size 6 months that I thought was going to last through the summer...barely fits him.
Jed has gotten the little guy hooked on Winnie the Pooh and friends. We got him a Tigger while we were at Disneyland.
Learning how to sit up. Although he doesn't last long before he slumps over to the side.
Here's our very photogenic little guy.
The smiles just keep on coming with this one.Hard to believe this boy is 4 months already. My how time flies. He is now 15.6 lbs., 16 in. head circumference and 24 in. long. This is about the 75th percentile.
He seems to have had a lot of little changes in the last few weeks. He has become very active and alert with everything around him. He still loves to eat his hand. Most of the time he is trying to put his whole fist in his mouth. And he is very close to succeeding. He has been very actively playing with his toys. And really loves the ones that make sounds...like the rattle ball thingy we got from a friend. He still loves to have us sing to him. That will almost always get him to calm down when he is crying or ornery. We've tried a little rice cereal in his milk, but he doesn't seem to like it much. The Dr. told us today he should start on cereals now. So I guess we'll have to get him in the habit of getting those "thick" foods down the hatch. He has suddenly become ticklish and there are certain ways to tickle him on his tummy or just under his neck and he will let out the biggest giggle you've ever heard. It is really quite funny. He is "talking" all the time. He had figured out how to pick up his binki, but hasn't quite figured out how to get it in his mouth. He mostly just grabs the end of the leash and then stares at the bink with a look like "hey how do I get this thing to my mouth". He has also started to put his hands up and "try" to hold his bottle when he does get them. However if we let go, the bottle quickly falls as he hasn't quite gotten a full grasp on it yet. He has been sleeping through the night for the last two months. I have been finding him on his tummy in the mornings, so I'm not sure if he is turning over in his sleep or just when he wakes up? His eyes are just starting to change color...maybe greenish brown? We'll see. This boy is such a joy and he makes us smile every day. We are so blessed to have such a good baby in our home!

3 comments:
Beautiful baby boy! It looks like you are having fun!
As to the sleeping on his stomach, Just keep an eye on him and always start on his back. If you can roll him over, without him waking up, that is best, but don't freak out about it. Just make sure he doesn't have anything by his face when he sleeps.
I hope all is going well. Hugs to you all!
Yep, that's what I'm worried about. We had quit "swaddeling" him at night, but I started again just to keep him from turning over. So at least he is starting out on his back.
He's so cute! I can't believe a son of yours is ticklish. :) He's smiling in every single photo. What a wonderfully happy child. I'm so happy for you two, Lors.
Post a Comment