Friday, January 27, 2012

Christmas 2011

 Baden showing off the "Cozy Sack" we got for the family for Christmas.  I was unsure when I bought it if it would be liked or not.  But I shouldn't have worried.  It was a BIG hit and we have broken it in pretty good now.  It is the first place anyone sits anytime we are watching a movie or TV. 
 Baden surrounded by presents.
 Baden trying to open a present.  He thinks the wrapped present is pretty neat all by itself.
 Finally got the present open and all he wants to do is play with the box.
 Mega blocks were a hit!
 Jens and Will with their stash o presents.
Ammo!  They thought they were getting guns.  Sorry boys...we just got them some ammo so they could have a day shooting with dad.  They are pretty excited about it. The plan is to go down to St. George in March and make a fun trip of it.

No comments: