I've decided to try this new look for the blog. I like it because you can kind of play around with it to get different looks depending on what you are looking for. I have it set to pull up in the "classic" look. But if you look at the top of the page, just under our blog heading, you will see some different viewing options. For those who are interested in photos only you might want to switch over to the "snapshot" view.
Lots of things going on with us and I'm really trying to catch up with all I need to do, so I will have some new photos up soon along with more posts that aren't about just Baden. I realize it has been a year full of Baden and not much else. My goal this year is to get back to blogging about the whole family and use this as a kind of journal for the year. Here's to good intentions and a very good new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment