Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Santa Pictures

Not too sure about this guy...

 We decided to take Baden to get pictures with "Santa" at FotoFly,  the same place that did his newborn photos.  We liked their idea to have a parent dress up in the Santa suit and then they take photos without showing Santa's face.  The idea is that the kids are much more relaxed and you can get some fun Santa photos.  We thought they turned out pretty cute.  Except for the fact that we scheduled the shoot too late at night and Baden was beyond tired.  The first 4 photos are pictures we took with of him with the "REAL SANTA" they had there at the studio, in case you wanted photos with the big guy himself.  Baden wasn't too impressed with this guy.  But once Jed got all dressed up and ready for the photo shoot, Baden was having a much better time
I'm ready to go now.

I'm gonna start screaming!

Mom, come save me!
Now THIS Santa is not so bad...

A HUGE ornament to play with...I like this guy!

Merry Christmas!    

No comments: