![]() |
| Baden eating the ELMO smash cake mom made him. |
A year has passed us by already! Hard to believe that we have had this little guy in our family for year now. We have loved almost every minute of it. Seriously though, we do love this little guy so much. He has brought such a fun spirit with him. His laugh is infectious and I can't help but smile when I see him playing with his trucks or cars. We don't know how he figured it out or who taught him how to drive his cars around, but it is so funny! That's just one of the many things he has started doing in the last few weeks. I had a fun time making his birthday cake. Instead of doing a big cake for everyone, I made a small smash cake just for Baden. I also made some cupcakes for the cousins to eat. They loved them. This was probably the EASIEST cake I have ever made. Probably because it was so small. Lots less stress involved!
![]() |
| "helping" decorate the Christmas tree |
![]() |
| hanging out with dad. |
![]() |
| LOVE this smiley faced boy! |




No comments:
Post a Comment