
The other day, Jed asked if I had read "The Miracle of Miss Willie". Well, I hadn't. He said I needed to. He found a copy on ebay and bought it for really cheap. And I started reading. We are both avid readers and I'm always looking for a great book. I found one. Jed said it would make me cry. I gave a bit of a synical laugh at that, thinking that a 30 yr old book written for mormon teenagers would not be that good. I started reading with a bit of skepticism. Last week I took the book to work, thinking I would get a little bit read while I was on break. I ended up reading pretty much the entire afternoon(not much to do on Friday's). I have to admit that I ended up loving this book. I don't know if it just has to do with things going on in my life or what, but this book really spoke to my heart! I was sitting at my desk in tears, not the puny little quickly wipe away tears. But the big heart wrenching, noise making, my eyes and face are red monster tears. Yes, there I was at my desk in tears hoping that no one would stop by to talk to me because I was a mess! Anyway, I suggest to anyone who can get their hands on The Miracle of Miss Willie to take my suggestion and read it. It is an easy read and you will love the message it has to offer.
1 comment:
I need another good book to read. Will my children freak out when they see me sobbing hysterically?
Post a Comment