I just read this article (http://mormontimes.com/mormon_voices/orson_scott_card/?id=3875) from Mormon Times and just love what Mr. Card is saying. We ALL have our talents. Everyone is busy. Everyone has there challenges. We are ALL different and do things differently than others. Just because it is different, doesn't mean it is wrong. Sometimes it is so easy to get caught up in "keeping up with the Jones" that we forget our own worth and who we really are. Why do we make ourselves feel bad for not being like everyone else? We were never meant to all be exactly alike. We are all unique. I hope everyone will recognize and embrace those unique traits that make you who you are. This was a good reminder to take a step back and admire the person I am and be proud of the things I CAN do.
Everything else will just have to take care of itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment