Sunday, February 15, 2009

Will's Birthday

We celebrated Williams birthday last weekend with the family. What could possibly make this boy have such a big grin...a cake decorated with candy "LEGO'S". William had asked me to make a super detailed star wars cake. Problem was he asked me to do this the day before the party. There was no way I could have made that cake with such short notice, so luckily when I saw the "Lego's" candy at the store I knew that was something he would like as well. What was even more exciting than seeing the "LEGO'S" cake?
The fact that when we cut into the cake you got a rainbow explosion of colors. Big hit with the kiddos!

1 comment:

Tyler V said...

Nice job! I love all the colors. Is there a secret?
Hey, do you remember Jenny Critenden (I know I didn't spell that right...cuz it's not her last name now...) from Heber? I think she's actually Kaisa's age, but she remembers you. She's in my ward and is my friend now, so I told her I'd say hi,
hi!