I got a call from the hubby this morning asking if I knew where his keys were. I'm thinking "Of course not, why would I know where his keys are? He needs to be responsible for his own stuff, blah, blah, blah..." He asked me to look to make sure I had not taken his keys. Feeling a bit sheepish, I had to answer that yes, I had in fact taken his keys AND my keys were also in my purse. I guess he won't be going anywhere today.I have also been wondering why my shirt felt so funny all day. Could it be that it is on backwards?!
I won't even mention the other thing that happend this morning. I am way too embarassed.
And yes it took me 4 tries to get the image on this post because I kept deleting it when I tried to tidy up the look.
Yes, it's been that kind of day!
1 comment:
Tyler pointed out to me that the yoga pants I'd been wearing all day were inside out.
Very chic.
I knew we were friends for a reason!
Post a Comment