Monday, January 18, 2010
Testing
I went in for the US of my ovaries on Saturday. The follicles look good...R=27,27,11 and L=27,27,12. That means I have good sized follicles and it would appear I am on schedule for ovulation. But, my uterine lining was only 4.4. Which is a little thin. They believe this is caused by the Clomid I have been taking. In order to do an IUI the Dr. wants to see at least a 6.0 in the uterine lining. So they said they wouldn't even waste our money by doing an IUI this month. They gave me an HCG shot to make sure I ovulate and said there is always the possibilty I could get pregnant this month by "natural means". So now we wait for two weeks, take a pregnancy test to confirm or deny pregnancy. If I am pregnant, YAHOO! If not, they will give me a new drug call Femara, which is a drug that is used to assist ovulation, but doesn't have the side effects of Clomid. Now we will just have to wait for two weeks to see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment