Monday, March 22, 2010

I was seriously spoiled for my birthday this last weekend. My parents came up from St. George and spent some time with us. We had delicious lunch at Maria Bonita's on Saturday...seriously the best Mexican to be found in Utah County!
Jed has no ability to keep secrets, especially presents for me, so I always get them early. This year he spoiled me yet again. I got one of these....my old one died, so it will be nice to have one again.
And one of these...just for fun. It came in a cool retro orange color. I also got some of these...Thanks Karen! Can't wait to use them. And a gift card from here....Can't wait to go exploring.
And a little of this heavenly stuff.
And last but not least a gift card to get a pedicure. Love, love, love the pedicures!
Thank you everyone for taking such good care of me on my birthday!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Lori Lou, dear!