I am now almost 9 weeks along. I think I'm beginning to figure this morning sickness stuff out. If I eat enough, I don't get sick. When I haven't eaten enough I get very, very nauseated. I don't do too well with nausea. I HATE vomiting(although I've avoided it so far), so feeling nauseated all the time is really the worst possible thing for me.
I've noticed this nauseating feeling has been more prominent this week, and it has been hard to stay on top of feeding the beast. I feel like I am eating all of the time! But, apparently not. I haven't gained any weight yet, so I guess I'm not eating as much as I thought I was. It's become hard to eat when everything seems extremely bland and unappetizing. It has been lots of apples and hard boiled eggs for me. Those seem to sit best on my stomach when I'm not feeling to great.
In other news, the boys finish school this week. We have had them overnight the last two Thursday's because their mom is working out of town for the summer and we have to get them to school the next day after their visitation with us. We talked Karen into letting Jens use one of the spare bedrooms upstairs so the boys could have their own rooms. It is the first time they have ever had that. I have never seen them so excited. The reaction was even better than Christmas. William is already very protective of "his space". The first night Jens slept upstairs he came down to get his clothes because we haven't moved anything yet. William immediately yelled at him to "get out of my room!!!" We had to tell him to take a chill pill. It was really quite funny. The boys will be staying with us a total of six weeks this summer. We have decided to split the time up between June, July and August, so I'm sure we'll have some fun adventures to talk about. We are planning on taking a trip to Yellowstone and possibly Mount Rushmore in July. We are camping at KOA's along the way. I'm really looking forward to that...if we get a good air mattress to sleep on. Otherwise Lori may not be a happy camper.
For the most part, we are happy and healthy and feel blessed with all we have!
1 comment:
Ugh, I hear you on the nausea! and eating all the time...that's how my pregnancies have been. I'm glad you're doing well otherwise.
Are you completely exhausted all the time?
Sound like fun with the boys. Hope you have superfun times this summer.
Post a Comment