After a very, very long and frustrating wait, we have finally been given approval for a sealing clearance. The tentative date we are looking at is September 10...the official date of our engagement. Best news we've had in weeks!!!
YAY! Congratulations to you both, that's really great news... Also as a fellow blog reader and one that doesn't live close, I would like to put in a request for more pregnancy related posts/baby bump pics. You never put any pictures up on this bad boy...and speaking of, when do you get to find out what you're having?
5 comments:
YAY! Congratulations to you both, that's really great news... Also as a fellow blog reader and one that doesn't live close, I would like to put in a request for more pregnancy related posts/baby bump pics. You never put any pictures up on this bad boy...and speaking of, when do you get to find out what you're having?
Hooray Lori!!!!!! That is good news indeed.
Yaaaaaay! I am so excited for you both!!!! Can't wait for the date. Awesome news!
Wooooohooooo! That is wonderful! Congratulations, we're so excited for you!
Congrats!
Post a Comment