We've had a lot of questions about what we will name the babe, now that we know it is a boy. Naming a child, a human being that is, is a pretty huge task. Making sure it is a name that will fit the kid, a name that will not induce name calling and teasing...boy oh boy, this is a BIG responsibility! Here are a few that have made the short list.
Eli
Owen
Joshua
Sam(Samuel)
Ethan
7 comments:
I like Owen
I always loved the name joshua, but Trent refused to have a child with a first and last name that started with J. But, all are good. I am more the traditional name kind a girl.
I like Eli and Ethan...but that's mostly because they were also on my list of boy names at one point. LOL!
I like them all, so I'm no help.
I guess it wouldn't be appropriate to call him Pinkie Jr.
Not Lou?
Hm.
Good names. Eli has gotten REALLY popular lately (is it just here in Utah?) and Ethan's always in the top 20. Samuel and Joshua are always solid names. Owen isn't as popular, but seems to be getting moreso...
Personally, love Joshua and Ethan. But they're all good names.
Not Lou?
Hm.
Good names. Eli has gotten REALLY popular lately (is it just here in Utah?) and Ethan's always in the top 20. Samuel and Joshua are always solid names. Owen isn't as popular, but seems to be getting moreso...
Personally, love Joshua and Ethan. But they're all good names.
Post a Comment