I had my last monthly Dr. appointment today. I'll now be going in every two weeks. So excited that things are getting closer, but not even close to being ready!
BPM: 153
Measuring 34 CM-right on target
I have been having a lot of Braxton Hicks for the past week or so. They are just making me feel extremely tight and uncomfortable, not painful per-se. But it does seems like it is ALL THE TIME. My Dr. is concerned that they are happening so soon and so much. So I need to start timing how often they are occurring. It should only be every ten minutes or about 5 times per hour. I'm not sure how often it is really happening so I have to start keeping track.
I'm also still loosing weight. I have absolutely NO APPETITE. I look at food and most of the time it makes me feel sick. I basically have to force myself to eat and when I do eat, I'm only able to eat very small portions at a time.
Because of the Braxton Hicks and my weight loss, Dr. Jones wants to do an Ultrasound on Monday to make sure baby is still looking good and they have not missed anything. He is mildly concerned, but doesn't think it's anything serious. In the mean time, I need to really work on eating as often as I can and make sure I am well hydrated.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I can't believe you're already at the "every-two-week" appointments!! It's all so weird what they body can and can't handle during pregnancy. I'm amazed any of us have any children at all.
Ugh. The joys of pregnancy!
I always have tons of Braxton Hicks during my pregnancies (this one started about 13 weeks! Fun!). You're right on about drinking water...it's just so hard when you only have a little room in your belly due to a BIG bundle of joy pushing up against your stomach. I am glad that everything looks good with baby (and with you...although sorry he's hanging out ON your cervix. That hurts!). Good luck with this next month or 2!
Post a Comment