Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Photos

We have officially lost our camera, so photos from our phones will have to do until we can replace it. Unfortunately they are not the best quality. Fortunately we downloaded most of the photos we had on the camera before it was lost. I went in one morning and Baden was just hanging out like this.
Here he is on hands and knees...he just rocks back and forth like he's going to launch himself in the air or something. Just yesterday, he managed to do a little scoot along thing that got him to his desired toy. It's not pretty, but it does the job.

Jed and I were both working from home one day and all of a sudden we heard some distressed screeching. We came over to find the bug stuck between the chair and end table. He had managed to scoot himself backwards about 3 feet to get there.

My creative way to contain the boy one day. It worked for a bit, but it's not a technique I have used again.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

It's so funny when they manage to get themselves stuck somewhere. I love the basket idea!