Monday, November 18, 2013
Badenisms...so I don't forget
ovie = movie
om mere =come here
cream = ice cream
greem = green
nemo = elmo
elmo = nemo
no no no = said while shaking his finger at you
cupin = grandpa
hefwump = heffalump from the Heffalump Movie
potty treats = any kind of candy he sees
dogs = hot dogs
buddy = Woody from Toy Story Movie
abre = open (it actually means open in Spanish) I guess he is learning something from Dora and Diego after all.
Pinnie the Pooh = Winnie the Pooh
poposicle = Popsicle, which we later figured out he really meant purple Popsicle
"take it" = means he wants to hold the baby
asdlfja;sdkfl;asf;df, Jens. lasdkjaf;sdlkfasdjf , Will. alkdjf;klasfj as, Mama. lajlsdkfj;asdlkfasdf, daddy. aldkfj;alsdkfja;sd, baby Ella. ladkjf;aklsdfjasdl;kfas, Amen. = basically what his prayers sound like. He doesn't want help, but since he doesn't know what to say, it's just a mumble and then everybody's name.
Tisses = Kisses
Rebot = Robot
I'll add more as I think of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment