Thursday, September 25, 2008
amazingly wonderful super cool bright orange chair
I have come home every day this week and proclaimed to Jed that I have no neck pain. Why is this such a big deal? Well, it's a REALLY big deal because I have been getting excruiciatingly annoying and painful knots in my neck and running down into my shoulders for months. The pains usually pop up about mid-day and by the time I would get home, I was in some serious pain and in need of a massage. The pain has been so bad that I have even been going to a chiropractor for relief...which is a big deal for me since I hate the sound of my body creaking and cracking while the Dr. trys to twist my body and neck all around. Anyway, I digress... So either I have an amazingly wonderful super cool bright orange office chair at my new job, OR I was unconsciously and very consciously holding onto just a wee bit of stress and negative emotions in my old office. The moral to this little story is that I love my new job, and really should have tried to get away from Utah Valley long ago. YAY NEW JOB!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
um I for one would like to see a picture of this amazing chair...
I need a super cool bright orange chair. Do they make a model for your car?
Post a Comment