Jed and I discussed our Christmas shopping yesterday and came up with a plan that will get it all done in practically one fail swoop. Then we are DONE! But, just in case he wants to get me something...here are a few wish list items, in no particular order.
This bag found
here: 
I would gladly give away
most of my old bags for a really great one like this.
This book found here:
I love the PW. She is amazing!
Candy Thermometer:
Maybe if I had a nice digital one, it wouldn't get broken so easily.
I also like this:

A good hand blender can always come in handy, no?
3 comments:
I'd LOVE hand blender! Great gift ideas. Isn't Christmas fun?
We started a tradition a few years ago that we borrow from a friend. It stems around a poem.
Something you want, something you need, something to wear, and something to read.
We try to limit gifts to these categories, though you can be flexible in how they fit. I like it in that it gives a purpose to your gift buying. Just an idea.
I like your ideas. I'm with Hannah, the hand blender sounds cool!
Carrie, I love that idea. And yes, the hand blender would be great!
Post a Comment