Thursday, August 12, 2010

Decisions, decisions...

Now that we know what to plan for, I can finally start decorating a nursery. I have been doing some searching around the Internet and found some really great prices for crib bedding on Amazon.com. I've narrowed it down to the three choices below. Anyone have a favorite?

#1 Jungle Mania
#2 Animal Scholar


#3 Alphabet


4 comments:

Ali said...

Those are all SO CUTE! I would have a tough time choosing! (so, there you have it, I am officially no help!)

Hannah said...

Animal Scholar is my pick.

Carmen said...

Yay you are having a boy! we love those ;) Funny because my initial pick of the bedroom sets are #1 & 3...with a lean towards 3. However they all have a similar feel so I'm sure it will be cute no matter what you go with!

Carrie said...

I like the jungle mania or animal scholar. But, I am partial to animals. We have a jungle theme (based on a wallpaper border that is about 4 feet off the floor).