Baby boy on the way...now we get to start making some plans. Names, nursery bedding and more. We've got a lot to do! If it was a girl, we were already pretty sure on a name, but we don't really have any boy names we are really keen on yet. UGH!
The ultrasound showed a very healthy baby. We almost didn't get a confirmation on the sex though. The cord was right between the legs the whole time! We finally got a shot that showed "boy parts" as the tech kept saying. So, we sure hope she is right. We also couldn't get a good look at the heart as there was an arm in the way that wouldn't move. His heart rate is good though, so that is reassuring. (We couldn't possibly have a stubborn baby on our hands, could we!?!?) Because they couldn't get a good look at the heart, I'll have another ultrasound at my next appointment. I'm also measuring about a week ahead of my due date. Since we are 100% sure of the due date(conception date), I'm guessing we're going to be having a big baby!
2 comments:
Congrats! How very exciting. We've always had a harder time coming up with boy names. I'm so glad he looks healthy and well!
Hooray! Have you felt movement, especially since he's a big 'un? I think after you deliver this baby, you will claim that YOU had this big baby, not Jed.
Post a Comment