So I saw this on the Internet today. It is called the Baby Sleeps Safe. The product description says "created by moms, developed by experts in the field of childcare. Unlike other sleep pouches, this sleep system allows the infant to have side to side movement to help in development and motor skill functions..." Now I know it is a concern to have your baby roll over onto their stomach in the middle of the night, but is it really necessary to strap them down to the bed?!

3 comments:
My vote is waste of money. They are freaking you out over nothing. However, I did like the kiddopatmus swaddling bags (babies R us). Made swaddling easier in that there was velcro! There are now other, cheaper versions.
I've never seen that before but it sort of freaks me out too, haha, I feel like people are always coming up with some new contraption and really every kid is different so you never know what yours will take to.
I agree with you...kind of freaky to strap your child into bed like this. Not a product I will be buying...just thought it was interesting.
Post a Comment