
R.I.P IGGY
Our "beloved" Iggy the iguana passed on into the animal kingdom in the sky sometime last night. I have to admit that even though I held no real love or admiration for him, my heart did sink a little bit when Jed texted me this morning with the news. He picked up the boys from school today but has yet to break the news. I'm sure they will be heartbroken that they won't have to fight over who's turn it is to feed him or clean out his cage. Jed insists we'll get a replacement for him sometime. But, I wouldn't count on it.
2 comments:
Jack's going to be so sad too! He loved the iguana, hope the boys are okay, that's tough.
May you rest in peace, Iggy!
Sorry for the boys' loss. I don't think little Natalie will be too heartbroken, but my kids would be sad...if I ever told them!
Love ya, Lors!
Post a Comment